Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: BACK!!! and tons to tell!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I am back from Louisiana! I had such a GREAT time with Rachel and yes, AG playtime was everywhere! ha! I took about 500 pics with my new digital camera, but got one small problem now, they are HUGE and cannot upload them, I will be as Ana(Henna1) says 98 years old til I get them in imagestation!

    I have some amazing ones too! sigh..

    We toured everywhere in LA, from Baton Rouge, to New Orleans.. and even went far as Mississippi!!! Went to an Army base and to the Zoo! And the icing on the cake, The Jane Austen Tea! which alone has 100 pics!

    Thank you everyone for my Bday wishes! I had a grand one! Rachel and her family took me out to dinner at the Crackle Barrel!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Also, Rachel gave me a cross-stitch Belle (framed) that she made herself! and the 10th Kingdom on DVD! yipppeee! My brother shocked me with the last piece of Kit's collection! her desk! so hers is DONE! ha! til next year when they probably enlarge it! hehee.. so got a year to save! ha!

    But today was another surprise! My parents friends gave me enough $$ to order a doll and an outfit! Just did this a few minutes ago and will not tell who it is, and NO.. it is not Emily! [img]tongue.gif[/img] She already has a name too, but not saying, heheehe..

    I so hope to get these pics on to show you..

    Also, going to reply to my PMs soon, sorry forthe wait.. will do this tomorrow, I am drained at the moment.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 27, 2006 08:44 PM: Message edited by: Scarlett Slipper ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hooray! I missed you so much! I really enjoy your posts [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Awww come on! Who is it? Inquiring minds would like to know [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back! I'm looking forward to seeing your new doll. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Post

    I am glad you had a good time. I can't wait to see pictures.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member littlekitty81's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back!You do love to torture us with suspence,don't you!LOL! Can't wait to see pics and "meet" your new girl!

  6. #6
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome back Ria! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I'll look forward to your pictures.
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2006
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font size="8">Welcome Back, Ria!!!</font> [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back, and glad that you had a good trip.

    Thought of you yesterday as I wandered the toy aisle at Target and spied the 12 dancing Barbie princesses, LOL.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds like it was a great trip. I do hope you can get the pics uploaded. It's wonderful to have you back. I'll be on pins and needles until your secret is revealed too.

  10. #10
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome back! You've been missed! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    -------But SO glad that you had a wonderful time. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
    Hope your new doll comes soon. Anxious to find out who is coming to live with you! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •